Friday, January 27, 2012

Hardware Societe

I had a quick coffee at the Hardware Societe. I saw that it was ranked number 1 in Urbanspoon and it did not disappoint. A lot of bloggers have raved about this place for some time now, but this place is not close to work so did not go there up until now.











Here they sell lots of products including freshly baked bread by Noisette. Breakfasts here are about $11-$15. Service was friendly and friends have recommended this place to me. I sat at a communal table.
The coffee ($3.50) did not disappoint me. The beans are from PADRE and it was neither bitter nor sweet. But I did love the pastry ($4) by Noisette. Soft  and yummy.
Now I can see why the crowds of people love to come. Although this place is expensive it is worth a try. I didn't get to try out the eggs though because they were expensive and I already had breakfast at home. There is a gluten free option but that is an additional $1.
The Hardware Société on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...