Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chef Lagenda

This is a Malaysian/Chinese restaurant in Newmarket, next door to Laksa King. Here they do equally as cheap food as Laksa King, but not as good.
This place wasn't packed as Laksa King when A and I visited. We visited at 12pm on a Sunday.
The place smelt like roast duck. Yum. But I didn't feel like it.
Instead I had the mee goreng ($8.80) and Green tea with Mango ($3.80). A had Prawn dumpling in soup with noodles and a Sprite. A seemed to like the Prawn dumpling in soup and it looked really nice.
I liked the mee goreng for its wok hei. But I would have liked a lot more chilli in this.
The green tea drink was a little bit powdered but it was nice and refreshing.









 Next time when I return I'll have to try out their roast duck and chicken as someone told me that this is the best in the area
Chef Lagenda on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...