Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Premises

The Premises is one of Melbourne's best kept coffee secrets, right on one of Kensington's busy streets, across the road from the railway station.
I visited on a hot Saturday morning when my local cold drip coffee shop was not opened. Lately I love cold drip coffee.
It was really packed full of people, which is great. It was a great vibe. It was really hard to get a table.
Staff were really friendly. The lady always remembered to ask how everything went.
I had a pour over ($5) and a plate of toast ($5.50). Here I was inspired by their homemade jam and they did not disappoint.
The coffee (Kinyovu blend) was really nice. It had that fruity, sharp, acidic taste to it.
I think I might just come back with Noobie and I recommend that all visitors try out this place.











The Premises on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...