Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Petaling st

Petaling st is a Malaysian hawker style restaurant. Here they are famous for their Malaysian style food. I had their fried kuey teow which is a popular style of noodles in this joint and Malaysia. I wanted to have their roti, but they didn't have. They just opened at 11am when I arrived, so no chef and no roti. :(
But at least the waitress told me and was honest.
Service was quick and I was out in half an hour.
But the fried kuey teow ($9.50 per plate) had a nice wok hei to it and was fresh.
Big Fil and I should come here again for lunch one day.
Sorry there are no pictures. I have lost the USB. But will one day put some up there.
Petaling Street on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...