Monday, April 30, 2012

Breizoz French creperie

Loved the ambience,
Loved the decor and most importantly loved the food.
The staff were very witty and charming which is not what I usually say for most people.
It was not busy and very quiet having just opened.
I can see why people love this place and crave for good, but very expensive crepes and ice creams.
Now I'm going to let the pictures of the lovely, lucious place do the talking





The coffee comes with a little coconut kiss which you can buy in packets to take home. And these are homemade. Yummy!

The specials board



My crepe which came with yummy homemade ice cream ($3 extra) on top.

Cool I say! Free coffee any day!
Breizoz French Creperie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...