Monday, April 30, 2012

The coffee club in Westfield Chatswood, Sydney

The coffee club is a chain store that is found in Victoria, New South Wales and in Brisbane. It started in Brisbane.
I have tried several of these in Melbourne but the quality of the food is really bad for the price you pay. But here in Sydney the chocolate cake ($6.90) is pretty darn good for that price. It is moist and very heavenly rich. Omomomomom!!!! Bon appetit.
Also the coffee my friends claim is really good. I've had coffee in the Melbourne chains and didn't like it much. They were burnt or otherwise lukewarm.
I've had tacos at the Highpoint branch and they were really soggy. I did at one stage have the lifestyle breakfast and it was drenched in oil. I can't remember which store but I know it was one store that I went to.
Service was really good in Sydney compared to Melbourne ones where the service was virtually non existent. Although we did have a wait at the Sydney one the food made up for it.







Coffee Club on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...