Monday, April 30, 2012

Japan city

Japan city is a shop as well as an eatery at Westfield in Chatswood. I went there last weekend whilst I was at a friends wedding. It had just opened.
Here they sold some cute but really expensive Japanese items. They had a 30% off everything sale for the month of April. Here I bought a pair of really cute Japanese chopsticks for $5.90.
Here there was a competition where someone can win an iPad, Headphones or a $100 voucher from them. It ended on 31/4/2012.
Japan eat street inside Japan city had just opened and I was inspired to try something within that city so I did with a group of friends.











The buzzer and my tea


Some of the stuff sold in Japan City







Here they had six worlds and this was just like a food court in Japan. They have plenty of seating and I loved the lighting and atmosphere. It is just like Japan.
But unfortunately to my friends dismay the coffee machine broke down and wasn't working. So we ended up going elsewhere for coffee. But meanwhile we ordered one bento ( I don't know the price of this as they offered to pay for lunch for me), one cold soba noodles ($10.90) and one eel sushi ($18.90). I also had one green tea ($2.00) from the tea place.
Everything was expensive but good, unlike the meal at Kam fook. The desserts looked really cute though.
The waitress was really friendly and they gave us a buzzer so that when the food is ready we come up and collect the plates. And when we finished they collected the places. Too bad that they don't have a sake bar.
I'd only come back for a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...