Monday, April 30, 2012

Roller door

Roller door is a little place just around the corner from North Melbourne station. I had heard good things about it from my friend and decided to check it out myself. I also read some good reviews of the place in the Age cheap eats 2012.
This place was a wee bit small.
Here their meals are mainly organic and vegan. They don't have much food but they do seriously good coffee at $3 a cup and there is magic in their coffees.
I had one of these and also picked up a crossaint at $7. It was small for size, but great in taste. At $7 it was not bad. It was organic. It was filled with yummy ham and cheese.
I'm glad I found this place right near the train station. There finally is a great coffee place right near the station where people can buy their coffees. But the only thing is that it closes at 3/4pm.
Heres the veg should give it a try.
Roller Door on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...