Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mr Tulk

Mr Tulk is a Meditteranean cafe that does good coffee. It is outside the State library. Here it has good ratings from the Age as well as on Urbanspoon.
Here the place was populated by students and workers from the nearby RMIT as well as tourists visiting the library. I remembered coming here when I first started my course, but I haven't written up about the place as such. I remembered being really fond of the place as such. Still am as of today.
The last time I visited was about two years ago with my library group, but today I visited with a good friend of mine.
Here they had pizzas for $6-$6.50 each. They only had two flavours; salami and vegetarian.  My friend had the vegetarian and I had the salami. I got to try the vegetarian and loved it. I also liked my meat one. For $6.50 it was a bargain. Oh and did I mention that they have fish and chips on Fridays? Well they do! I can't remember the price, but the menu says that the fish is fresh.
I also had the mocha and my friend had the cappucino. Our drinks were $3.50 each. My mocha was really good. Magic actually! There's also organic juices and water on sale.
I recommend this place to all visitors to Melbourne as well as RMIT and Melbourne Uni students, as this place is just divine!









Mr Tulk on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...