Saturday, July 28, 2012

$7.30 prezel and coffee deal at Pretzel world

I forgot the camera at home. Darn... I would have liked to have posted photos of the place and how big the pretzels areand the freebies.
 Altogether the hot chocolate and pretzel was $7.30. I didn't mind paying as the portions were huge and filling
  
 The pretzels are made  freshly when people order them. But the hot chocolate was a bit milky and powdery. The pretzel was very filling though. yum heavenly.  There was virtaully no service . I had to call them and wait a while. It  is run by Chinese. But they are a franchise and I discovered them  in 2008. But I hadn't written up about the place

 If you are there don't order the coffees though as they are not good. Instead order the pretzels. You can order sandwich/savory ones or sweet ones.









Pretzel World on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...