Saturday, July 28, 2012

Chocolateria san churro at Fitzroy

I doesn't like it. Why?
I think you know what it sells becuase it is a chain store. I went in waiting for Naked for Satan to open and thinking that I'll enjoy a good hot chocolate whilst waiting.
Well I was wrong.
Well for a start the ambience of the place is really cold and cheap and very dim.
The staff just seemed like they wanted to go home and really unhappy.
I hated the free cake- it was dry and lacklustre. What was with it anyway, when the city actually sells this and much better.
I got the Spanish hot chocolate and it was bit meh. I can get better at the city store.
Avoid like the plague.








Chocolateria San Churro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...