Saturday, July 28, 2012

Naked for Satan

Naked for satan is a cheap place to have lunch. But it is also a bar serving vodka and Sangarias (A Spanish/Mexican drink).
Well I haven't really written up many places which are Spanish but this is one of them. about 60+ blog posts have been written about this place so I won't bore you about the ambiance of the place. It is in Fitzroy about 10-15 mins by tram or by bus and within zone 1

But I will say that the service is fantastic. They are quite busy on the weekends and everything here is super cheap except for alcohol. But I don't drink alcohol so I can't rave on about this.






Naked For Satan on Urbanspoon





What is the purpose of these cups sitting here?


I went for more




But I can say that the food is fresh and the bread is yummy as well as the fillings. I got my fill for $9. I kept on wanting more but I was full after 9 pintxos. Pintxos is a Sapnish snack where there are small baguette pieces with filling on top.
I loved the blueberry cannoli. It was the bomb.
All in all I 'd come here with some friends. You can book the place if you have 30+ people coming. Hence it is good for a function.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...