Saturday, September 15, 2012

Acustico by Katherine

Acustico is very close to the RMIT Brunsiwck campus. I have walked past it a few times, but have never been in.
It was one cafe that I always wanted to go in Brunswick, but they were always closed or I have just eaten.
They just opened earlier this year.
They do really good coffees and I'm always in search of a good coffee place that also does good food. It is really small hence not much seating. It was busy with students all wanting a good cup of coffee. I'm guessing that it is that time of the year where all of the assesment is due.
All the meals there are under $10 and like Stax in the city they make their own stuff.











This was the first time that I have tried Capi drinks and love their flavour. At $3.50 a bottle it is not bad.
I also had a long black ($3.50). The beans are from Espresso Syndicate. It was chocolatey and very cherry like in taste. Good coffee should bring out the flavour and the notes.
The bagel was yummy ($6.50). It was a salmon bagel and the salmon in there was fresh. It was also really cheesy.
Students thou shall come here rather the crappy lil cafe in Building 514 which is run by RMIT and steals your $$$$
Acustico on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...