Saturday, October 27, 2012

Revisiting SAB by Katherine

Yes I have heard that the SAB building has changed and its all good now. So I decided to take a wander down to the SAB building and go look around.
At the SAB they have a lovely courtyard area, lifts that actually work and a new online queuing system at the Business central. Hence the business central has downsized a bit.












At first when I visited the courtyard I felt really scared because of how high the balcony is. The courtyard is on level 7 of this building. But it's actually not very scary and its lovely out there. I got a really good view of the trams and people below.
Back on level 2, I felt a bit lost trying to get out as there is no signage anywhere. But eventually I got out.
Ah some things never change with RMIT. But it is nice to know that there is a courtyard and lockers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...