Saturday, January 26, 2013

Le Petit bourke

Le Petit Bourke is a French Patisserie and crepe place. Whilst the food is good it is expensive. They do also do Turkish food and coffee, but I had a craving for crepes.

They have been opened for two months now and they are still going strong. Around 11am when I cam it was busy with all the people wanting brunch and the cupcakes.

I have been wanting to go there for some time now. On the outside it looks like a beautiful old building with the lovely sign. Inside it is nice and cozy, good for a cold winters day or a rainy day. I loved the books and the fireplace.

You can easily study in here and enjoy a tea or coffee.











My coffee wasn't too bad ($3.90 for a big long black) but the crepes were divine though. I loved the poached pear. I wondered if they did use organic pears? I loved the maple syrup though. My crepes were $16.50. I didn't expect them to be so expensive though. I had four crepes on the plate hence each one would have cost about $4.

The service was a tad bit slow but I didn't mind. The lady there was lovely as and I wouldn't mind visiting again and trying their lunchtime options. I forgot to ask them about vegetarian options but the savoury crepe in the display looks like it is vegetarian.

Here's the veg and Peach Water would love this place
Le petite Bourke on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...