Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dukes Coffee Roasters

This has just opened about 10 weeks ago and they are not so busy.

It is near the city library so a few students and corporates come here.

They are just a small sister shop (sister of the most talked about Dukes coffee in Prahran). Hence there are no bathrooms and not much food on sale. They really wanted to focus on coffee more than anything.

And coffee they did. Today I had a lovely pour over coffee( El Salvador- $4). Here it was fruity (very in fact- more like tropical and there was a hint of sweetness and berries in there.
















They also sell bags of coffee to take home as well as coffee and brewing accessories.

I also had a lovely nougat from Dolcetti ($2.60) to go with. When I saw the little cubes of sweets I thought cute, I shall have.

I shall be back with some friends of mine as they have a lot of seating by the filter bar.

Dukes Coffee Roasters on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...