Saturday, August 24, 2013

Gypsies Bar and Cafe by Katherine

Gypsies Bar and cafe is in Acland st St Kilda where all the cafes are.

They opened in 2011 but where's the crowd?

I agree that the place does look outdated and so does the service. My waitress did not smile at all. She in fact stared at me whilst I was eating.

I didn't check out the bathrooms this time.





I had pancakes and short black. All up it was $18.40 and I paid on card. My pancakes just ok. I can taste the canned fruits that went with it. I had a funny feeling that they microwaved the pancakes because I can hear the microwave going from where I was sitting which was inside.

I probably would not go out of my way just to visit this place agian
Gypsies Bar and Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...