Monday, November 25, 2013

Olive Oil from Spain

And a free tapas tasting session.

The guys from Olive Oil came out to Argyle square to promote their Olive Oils. They have been touring around Melbourne and Australia to promote this. They are also on Facebook.




The Olive Oil from Spain is at the supermarkets at the moment. You can make these tapas at home. They gave us some free recipe cards.

The event was at Argyle Square on a nice sunny day. Here a lot of people queued for the free tapas tasting session. This was a food truck. A lot of students like myself took the recipe cards home to try these out for ourselves.

The tapas were SO addictive that I couldn't stop at one. I just had to try them all. I loved the best was the Olive oil cake as it was such a delight on the senses. It was sweet but not too sweet.

I also loved the crostini. I wasn't too keen on the meatball as I'm more of a vegetarian.

There were also photos as well and you can check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...