Sunday, December 29, 2013

Dymocks Book cafe

Dymocks cafe is in the heart of the city. Sadly there is only one Dymocks that I know of and its in the citythere used to be one in Highpoint. I had $50 (courtesy of Collins 234 which they gave out to everyone at MSFW- Melbourne Spring Fashion Week) book voucher to which I bought some books. Some of them are gifts for friends.

The cafe is small and hidden in the corner. But its cozy though and you can enjoy reading a good book in there. This is cash only and you have to pay for your books beforehand.







 There are no bathrooms in there. They are at Australia on Collins.

The service was friendly and the food is great for the health food freaks like myself. They have vegan food and they use a2 milk. I had an all American breakfast of bagel,coffee and fruit cake. All for $14 altogether. Loved it except my coffee was burnt. The fruit cake was crumbly and not too sweet. The other lady admired my cake.

The long black coffee was burnt. I couldn't taste that nutty flavour in my coffee.

Id love to come back and try the other cakes. Maybe with a pot of tea next time and a very good book to read.
Dymocks Books Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...