Friday, April 11, 2014

Doughboys doughnuts

Doughboys doughnuts are at the Meerkat Hotel just outside Queen Vic and next to Fancy Hanks. They had opened last July and I have not been yet. It is a little bit out of the way for me and I don't really like that much sweet stuff
A poster for this but I never found the time to go.

Toppings



Watching them make the doughnuts on site



The doughnuts on offer

Until today... as there was AFIS Information day and I needed something to wash my coffee down with. I hadn't had a proper breakfast at home and was dying for food.

But these doughnuts are handmade and they put the icing on them when you order it. They are not like the ones outside where it comes premade.

Someone else's order
They change all the time but the one I had was the crumble one ($4.80) and the doughnut was not too sweet and the icing had the right amount of crunch and sweetness in there.


Verdict: I would love to come a second time and I suggest that all students visit once whilst they are at RMIT studying hard.

I'd rather visit these sorts of places other than Krispy Kreme.

Doughboys Doughnuts on Urbanspoon Someone else looked at my shots and really liked the look of the doughnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...