Friday, June 27, 2014

Mrs Fields in Highpoint

And yes I did have a surly guy as my server

Mrs Fields is renowned for their cookies and sweets mainly brownies.

The one in Highpoint is a small little kiosk outside Myer.


I had a buy one get one free voucher thanks to Entertainment books, so I used that to buy one macadamia nut brownie and one chocolate brownie. I also added a small cookie to my order.

They actually honor the vouchers so it was a plus in my eyes.

Comparing the two brownies- I actually prefer the macadamia one over the dark chocolate one. The macadamia one was simply decadent and very sweet. The flavour of the nuts was subtle. As for the chocolate one it was rich. A little too rich in my books.

The macadamia one was soft and very moist, the way how brownies should be

The mini bite sweetened the deal for me. It was just like the way that it was done at home.

If I really wanted a good brownie and don't want to spend a lot on a dry brownie (mainly Max's) then I could come here with a good book. And relax over my macadamia brownie.
Editors note: Mrs Fields has been participating in the Entertainment book for many years now and they have always been good to us. They always have three buy one get one free offers. You can buy this from our page
Mrs Fields on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...