Friday, August 1, 2014

Healthy Habits at Melbourne International airport

RNIS was invited as a guest on the City of Melbourne's $10 voucher.

Healthy Habits is a successful food chain found all over Melbourne. They mainly specialize in takeaway sandwiches. You can have pre filled ones or choose your own filling.

This one that I went to is in T2 in the International departures just in front of Customs. Hence this is a great place for you and your guests to relax before your flight.
Here you can choose your own fillings, hence it is great for the fussy eaters

The service there wasn't too bad, but the lady working there looked like she needed a rest. I think they are opened 24 hours.

The place is clean and inviting

They have an $8 coffee and breakfast roll special- good for those on the go. I came at 10:30am when there was hardly anyone there.  With my voucher I got that. They asked which coffee I wanted and I said Flat white. My Flat White was creamy but a tad bit burnt.

The egg sandwich I got (I requested no bacon by the way) was filling and for an extra $1.60 I added some spinach and cucumber. The sandwich was re toasted and when it was the cucumber tasted like zuchini. But I love vegetables of any type and didn't mind



Well at least it was a great healthy and inexpensive place to buy food for on the plane. And its great for those low income earners to buy healthy and affordable food as everything is priced under $10. What I would love to see is an offer in the Entertainment book or another airport special for those flying out.

Many thanks to the City of Melbourne for providing the voucher.

Healthy Habits on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...