Friday, August 22, 2014

Waffee Waffees and Coffee opens in Emporium

Waffee Waffee and Coffee is a new place in Emporium and I wanted to check this out and so I did.  You might remember that I went to the first store on Swanston st.

One Friday night whilst at Tokyo Pop I saw that the line was really long for waffles. They were so popular I thought. I may as well try them one day when I am not so full.

This place is a sit in place and its much bigger than the Swanston st store. Shoppers can put their feet up and have a rest whilst enjoying a coffee. The coffee beans are from Proud Mary. The coffees there are STELLAR! I had a huge flat white.

The guy there looked very surly. Maybe he had a late night out but the two ladies were very friendly. It is cash only.

The Waffles are made freshly on the spot.  I had their specialty raspberry waffle. It was lovely with all that white chocolate.   They use one plain waffle and they pipe the jam inside as well as put the chocolate on top.

Its great for morning tea or a morning meeting with colleagues as it is quiet by then. It is also good for study groups as I think there is free WI-FI.

Waffee Waffles+Coffee(Emporium) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...