Friday, October 31, 2014

Annoying Brother by Claudia

RNIS bought a Groupon for this which was $8 for breakfast burrito and coffee.

Annoying Brother is in Carlton and its known by locals and bloggers such as Eat and be merry for their coffee and breakfasts alike. The owner is a lovely guy who lives in Preston.
The funky decor

Tip jar

Salt,pepper and sugar


The atmosphere is lovely and the place is close to the number 96 tram into the city. The place is small and kitchy just like the rest of Carlton.

My short black smelt a little whiney and tasted flowery. They do have single origin and that's what I had in the form of a short black.

There was one other table and they mixed up there orders as well as mine. They almost gave me a ham and cheese croissant. Fortunately they told me that they were just new.

The waitress was outside cleaning the window on a bar stool and it looked really unsafe. She looked like she was going to fall.

I am a little miss no meat and I ordered my burrito with no meat in it. On the first presentation there was bacon in there. I had to remind the waitress of my order of no bacon. Luckily they remade it and it was suburb. I love the fresh avocado in there and I loved the tomato relish. The eggs were just perfect. It was just like the way I make it at home.


Rating: 13/20 Good burrito, but letdown by bad service. I really do hope that they pick up their game or otherwise they will not be business for long.

Perhaps they should invest in a small step ladder.
Annoying Brother Espresso + Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...