Friday, November 28, 2014

AJA- A journey to Asia

RNIS was invited to try the place by Dimmi and did not have to pay

AJA is in Albert Park and they are a fine dining place. It is on the number 1 tram route from the city. They have been around for a few years as they had featured in a lot of the Entertainment books in Melbourne. But surprising only Fatboo had reviewed it. I was expecting other bloggers to review it.

They only open for dinner and for weekday lunches.

They have a few different dishes from different countries such as China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thai etc. 

The bathrooms are up a flight of stairs and inside it was cosy and clean.

The atmosphere was great. I loved the Buddha statues in there. There was one other couple in there that ordered wine and food.

The service was very slow when they weren't so busy. The serves of the food were small for the price paid.

The first course was the vegetarian rice paper rolls ($10 for 2). I liked the unusual way that this is served with the lettuce leaf sticking out. It shows that they are really trying to be healthy. I loved the peanut sauce and the spicy chilli sauce.

The second course which was small was the No nonsense noodles ($20.80). It was little bit sweetish and no it was not from the Siracha sauce which was handed to me. With this dish I was expecting some rice noodles and tofu in there for that price.
sauces


But still the vegetables were perfect. The noodles too was soft and slippery.


Would I go out of my way to come back? The answer is no unless someone else is paying for me. For the other bloggers feel free to review them.
AJA - A Journey to Asia on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...