Friday, February 27, 2015

Pho Flinders

Pho Flinders is a cheap Pho place in the city. And RNIS bought a Groupon for this and a drink. The Groupon was for a medium one.

At 8pm the place was rather quiet except for a few Caucasians quietly eating their pho. The guy that served me used to see me in RUSU and recognised me.

The place was clean- but a little too clean so it represented a science lab

Whilst waiting I enjoyed their free tea. The wait for food was super long. When ordering your pho you can choose three toppings and all mine were vegetarian

The pho itself had no flavour and there were no pickled onions. There was coriander in the pho which was weird as the pho in Footscray does not have and there is always pickled onions in Footscray. But the vegetables were flavoursome.

The tofu was good though and cooked well.

The noodles too were really slippery too which is great.

Rating: 10/20- bad broth but good noodles and a very long wait for food. I don't know if I'd return as there are much better pho places in Footscray.
Pho Flinders on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...