Thursday, June 25, 2015

Three Angels Woodfire Pizza restaurant

Three Angels Woodfire Pizza restaurant is in a shopping strip in Laburnum in Melbourne's east. It is outside a train station. RNIS was invited by Luca from the Couch but they had to pay $20.

The place is very homely and reminds me a little bit of Lentils. They don't do alcohol as such but you are welcome to bring your own.

The service was very friendly and the owner knows Luca. They make their food fresh and from scratch.

The seafood marinara ($17 for a big bowl) was a little bit overcooked. The tomato sauce was very rich. So rich that I could not finish it. But to their credit the bread, salad, olives and potatoes were all fine in my standard.

I really enjoyed the green olives. They had that nice flavour kick to it. The potatoes were very rustic and so addictive. I could not stop myself from eating all of them. The salad was really nice and not too overly dressed.

I also enjoyed the fresh oven baked bread.

Rating: 14/20- come for the antipasto. The only downside is that you have to spend $15 minimum and credit cards are $1-$2 extra. Also they don't accept credit cards for purchases under $20.
Click to add a blog post for Three Angels Woodfire Pizzeria on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...