Thursday, June 25, 2015

Wat Da Pho and being not nominated at the top 100 for Kidspot

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

Yay! So a few months ago I applied online for the Voices of 2015 which is primarily a bloggers competition where the winner gets a huge cash prize and other things.

So after Masterclass I went to Wat Da Pho for a healthy but happy dinner. Wat Da Pho is a healthy Vietnamese place in Claredon st in South Melbourne. A lot of students will love this sort of place because it is cheap and healthy. Moreover it will keep you full for hours.
Wat Da Pho, South Melbourne Pictures
Image courtesy of zomato.com
Sometimes on Zomato I don't believe all the negativity about a certain place and I refuse to take sides. Zomato is a social sharing website where people can post whatever they like. But I think Zomato has some great clean policies.

And on this occasion I was not invited by Zomato to review the place. I had put this as a side note as I believe in telling the truth and not believing in all the hype about a place.

So what if Wat Da Pho does not do massive phos like the other places? I guess you really can't make everyone happy. In saying that you made me happy with your tofu and bun salad ($11) and of course free tea makes everyone happy.

Tofu salad. Image courtesy of Elizabeth on Instagram.com
And you also made me very happy with your friendly down to earth staff.

Rating: 15/20- love it and love the healthy goodness in my tofu bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...