Thursday, July 23, 2015

Town Hall Hotel

The Town Hall Hotel is in Fitzroy near Brunswick st and they have changed hands. Hence a smaller menu. They now focus on steak, fish and pasta and other Italian goodies.

Loved the F for female sign
I was served by a lovely lady who did not know what the Instagram tags were for the hotel. I would have thought that they knew.

I came just before 8pm and wanted just tapas. But I did not know that they changed hands. If Zomato can update this for me that would be good.

The complimentary bread was really good and the butter was nice and soft and very creamy. But the gnocchi was overcooked and there was too much cheese sauce. I could not finish this. They should offer entrée sizes for those that have a small appetite.

The salad was good but it would have been even better on its own. I loved the crunch off the walnuts and the lovely pears. But I think the flavour was marred by all that cheese.

I saw another tables chips and looked darn good.

Rating: 12/20 not great pasta and no entrée sizes. Oh well I might just come back for drinks and maybe with Julia.
Click to add a blog post for Town Hall Hotel on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...