Thursday, July 30, 2015

Union st Brewers

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

Union St Brewers is a place just outside RMIT University in Brunswick. They had just opened in November last year and I had decided to check them out.

They are a rather cozy open air cafe in which students can do some study in or hold group meetings in. There weren't many people in there after 11am which was good. I was able to ask questions and watch them cook my food and do my coffee.

My scrambled eggs were a little bit watery for my liking. I would have liked a little bit more milk and even some chives and onions to liven it up. But the chilli paste was good and it worked well with the feta and eggs.

The bread was a good Dench bread. The crust was hard to cut through but the bread was soft and doughy.

The filtered coffee was light and acidic. I don't know which blend it was as they did not say. The taste reminded me of flowers.

Rating: 14/20- tis a good place to hangout near Brunswick campus.
Click to add a blog post for Union St Brewers on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...