Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cervo













Cervo is a Italian cafe in Crown. Like most Crown eateries it is pricey for dinner as they have to pay the exorbitant rent. But for lunch they have a $19.90 lunch special which includes a drink. The special is for any pasta or pizza and you can choose anything.

I had been there once and it was very quiet....a few years down the track, I wanted to see if they had changed their food and their ways. The last time I was here I had a pizza which was not very good.

The service was just ok; it really wasn't that friendly

The place was busy at around 12:30pm. Here people ordered pizza and fried calamari for lunch. I had my usual linguine marinara. I would not be happy paying $34 for this and not receive bread and more seafood. There were three sad mussels on the plate and three big prawns on the plate. Moreover the pasta was store bought and not hand made. For $34 I expected hand made pasta like Etto.

But the sauce had a lovely chilli and garlic kick to it. And there was a huge dose of pepper in there. But no parmesan cheese. I was disappointed.

Rating: 10/20- avoid if you can. There are better places around Crown such as 400 Gradi.
Click to add a blog post for Cervo on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...