Sunday, August 30, 2015

Language exchange at Two hands bar

Every Sunday there is an afternoon language exchange at Two Hands Bar. This exchange is run by the Overseas Student Service which helps International students to make some friends in Melbourne. These meetups are held at Two Hands Bar which is an Asian bar that serves cheap meals. And big portions too.

It is easily accessible by train and tram. From the train station it is about a five minute walk and from the city by train it is about 10 mins.

Specials






Initially I was invited there by a friend of mine from the Couch. But I couldn't come for the last two Sundays due to other things. I had heard many good things about their desserts in which I was keen on trying. Their desserts are $2 each during the meetup and drinks are from $1-$5.


They also do lunch sets for around about $10-$12 and they come with a soft drink or a free seaweed soup. I tried the curry one and it was good. Someone else ordered it and they let me try it. The rice was well cooked and the curry was very spicy.

I also got to try someone else's chips and they were darn good. The burger looked pretty good and on Thursdays they have $5 Burger night.

My dessert was good and I can't complain about the ice cream. It tasted like Peter's Ice cream and their donut bread worked well with the ice cream. They put lots of fattening cream on the side. Not that I mind as it was afternoon tea.

Language exchange was fun and I'd do it again if I was around in the city or in Abbotsford for the day. You can find out about their meetups on Facebook.
Click to add a blog post for Two Hands Bar on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...