Friday, September 25, 2015

Mr Ed

Mr Ed is a café which is focused on Health food. Primarily people all wanted salads at 2:30pm when I came. It is on a tram line and right near Newmarket station. I have seen this place numerous times and a lot of other brunch places popping up all over this place.





Here they have outdoor and indoor seating and some people bring their pets along.

It was almost late afternoon so me and the two girls were keen for cakes and drinks. And drinks it was by the name of flat whites and Phoenix juice for me. I wasn't feeling that great after just getting that monthly thing.

Ginger cake (left) and rocky road (right)
The ginger cake was really good and the rocky road was almost too sweet for me.

The girls enjoyed their flat whites. It looked really good.

We'll be back for sure.
Mr. Ed Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...