Thursday, October 29, 2015

Gaylord Indian Restaurant

Gaylord Indian restaurant has been around for quite some time but I never had a chance to visit until now.

The sauces for the big group
The veggies made me drool
The service was slow. But then again there was a banquet and a bigger group. But the parathas on the table were a nice touch and I couldn't help myself to it. We were all hungry.

The larger group were all Indians which was lovely to see. This reassured me that the food was traditionally Indian.

To start off with I enjoyed their mango lassi. Here a mango lassi is an Indian drink full of rosewater, mango and milk. This took a while to come. But when it did it was cool and refreshing.


The entrees of fried cheese for vegetarians were really lovely. It was creamy and lightly fried.

The onions in the chicken and beef dish were caramelised well and had that sweetness about it.

For mains there was the curry. I had the fish curry and rice and then I had to scoot for the train. The fish curry was lovely and creamy and not too spicy. I'm not too sure about the meat ones since I had to leave and I'm not a huge fan of meat.

Many thanks to Study Melbourne for the invite and hope to see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...