Sunday, January 31, 2016

Cafe Chinotto

Cafe Chinotto is a place in Federation Square near Deakin Edge and ACMI. Here we were invited by Healthy student site to participate and did not have to pay. We walked by it a few times wanting to go in. And no they do not do desserts except for cakes. They do have sandwiches for anytime of the day.


The service was very friendly. We did not know that this place closes at eight pm. I always thought that it would be late because all the other places were open. At least they let me finish my food.

Here we loved the thin crust pizza as this seems to have less calories in it. But however we did not like the fact that it had not that many vegetables in it and too much cheese which can be bad for you. It could have done with some onions. At $17 for this smallish size it was expensive, but mind you I was not paying for this.

The milkshake was small and it was $6. It was just made out of normal milk and ice cream but blended. Something which I can do at home, but I needed that protein shake for after the huge workout that I had.

Rating: 13/20- ok food, friendly service. Thank god I was not paying and thank you Healthystudent site for the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...