Monday, February 8, 2016

Oppa Kitchen

Oppa Kitchen has been around eversince late last year and they have been popular with everyone especially students ever since. They are known for their big sizes and chicken meals. At first I did not want to go as I was a bit skeptical about going especially for the meat. But ever since I have been going to the gym and all I have been craving some big meals afterwards.

It is really close to RMIT city campus, hence it is very popular with the students




I learnt that chicken has a lot of protein going for it and I thought that since I need to keep my protein up  I better order this.













They talk a lot about meal portions in class and this was the right sizing. The carbs were fist sized and same as the proteins. The proteins were good but I wish there were more. I liked the salad except for the dressing which ruined it all. It smelt like dishwashing detergent, but edible.

I liked the complimentary kimchi. That gave the meal a very good spicy kick and if you want some you can ask for it. It is free and it comes in a cute jar.

The potato hash was also good.

And to warm me up on this cold summers day, I had corn tea. I haven't really had anything as good as this. It had that really smokey feel to it so me likes.

Rating: 14/20- come for your cheap meal. They should really put the salad dressing on the side though as some don't like the dressing and others do.

Oh and the hotpot does look like fun, but its more suited to a winter's day and its best with two people
Oppa Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...