Monday, February 22, 2016

RMB cafe

RMB cafe is in the city on Degraves st. It is right near the gym. It is small little kitsch cafe with some outdoor seating.

They all share the one toilet and it is digusting as.

The service there was down to earth and friendly. Here they do a variety of pasta dishes and steaks. The guy's steak on the next table looked really disgusting. It had this pale brown sauce and it looked like it was mass produced.

But at least that guy's drink looked good. I would have ordered it if it wasn't for Febfast.

My pasta of seafood and spring onions with spicy sauce fared a little bit better but not by much, It was $22 by the way and it had no bread with it. It was small too. With that price I should have gotten a bigger serving or some bread.

Thank god for Woolworths around the corner.

Anyway the pasta was al dente and the seafood was fresh. But there wasn't much of it. There was a lot of sauce though. All the sauce overpowered the dish.

I was going to order sweets but since it is Febfast and I was trying not to miss my train, I could not.

Rating: 11/20- mediocre meal at best. But friendly service and great decor. Do go by if you don't care too much about the food. As for me I prefer the Quarter anyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...