Friday, March 25, 2016

Bunnings cafe

Bunnings cafe has been around for a while and RNIS was invited there by RMSA as part of their mystery shopper program. So they did not have to pay.

The cafe is inside the ware house and the entrance is so big. But the cafe was not hard to find. There was signage everywhere. It was easy to get to via the number 109 tram from the city.

The service there was friendly with a smile. I was served by a blonde haired lady named Madeline who was friendly and smiled. And she was humble in saying that this was her first time back.

The cafe was really quiet on a hot day. It is right next to a children's playground. I really wanted a cold drink but for this assignment I had to have a piccolo given that it was about coffee and they wanted me to try a hot one. But it was bitter, a slightly bit burnt and not much milk to it. There was no artwork on it. Last year I went to some of the Couch's coffee classes on a Wednesday and they showed me how to make the perfect coffee with artwork.

Here they had food but they were sold out of some of their stuff by 12:30pm. So I had their $2 quiche and sausage roll. I was in the mood for fatty and warm food. I don't know why though.

As a cafe they should have some free water on a day like today which was really hot. But at least they had newspapers and the free wi-fi sign.

Do come by for cheap coffee and food and many thanks to RMSA for paying for the coffee and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...