Monday, April 25, 2016

La Lot

La Lot is a new Vietnamese restaurant in Richmond in Victoria st. It is right near the tram stop. I had been wanting to go to Victoria st for some time but due to the roadworks could not.

They had just opened last month and they were offering all diners 10% off the total bill. I saw the big sign on the way in and thought to myself, "I have to take my friends here one day". The place was very clean and open. And it was huge.





I loved the shelf and pictures. It gave the place a very homely feel.

They were busy in their first week of opening. Here a lot of Asians and Caucasians came. The service was a bit slow and they forgot my onions. But I can forgive them as it is their first week.

But the pho tasted good and it was msgless. Here the beef was fresh and so was the chicken and it was only $10.

I also had their three colour drink which was $4.50. I saw this on display and wanted it.
Rating: 12/20- it was ok. But loved the drink though. Hopefully they will have adjusted by now. I hope that this place stays open for a while


La Lot Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...