Thursday, July 21, 2016

Deliveroo a food ordering app

Deliveroo is one of the latest food ordering apps around. Here you can order your food and then wait about 30-40 minutes for it to be made and delivered to your house. So no need to get out of those PJ's to get your food. Or cook.

When Deliveroo were having their free burger day, I chose Thailinger. I heard about this place from a friend of mine Nathaniel. He was saying how good that place is. Thailinger are known for their black burgers.

But there was a long wait for delivery though as a lot of others got theirs free. At least a courtesy message was sent out but it took a while to get to my phone. Luckily I was in the city at that time and so I went there and picked up my order.

I had a prawn croquette burger with egg as always. This was really nice. I enjoyed the deep fried prawn croquettes with sweet chilli sauce and not mayo. I really liked the fried egg in there as it added lots of much needed proteins and fats. The bun was pretty good though. And I saw some of the others having their sweet potato chips.

Hmm I m not sure that I would order from their app again as they seem to have many complaints about long waiting times online. But would be happy to visit them again in store.
Thailander Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...