Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hash Speciality Coffee roasters

Hash Speciality coffee roasters has been on my radar eversince Meld has written about how good their coffees and hot chocolate is. Ever since then I have seen people's Instagram where good hot chocolate shows.





I went there with a friend who loves lattes. He was a bit late but they let me wait patiently for him. It was before 12pm and it was steady but not busy. It was hidden in Hardware lane so it was a bit hard for him to find. Not so much for me. I know where most things are. But being the health freaks we are we wanted to give this place a go. I had read about the fact that they use local organic produce, hence the price rise.


So I got my hot chocolate and he got his latte and we both got a chocolate crossaint to share. Well I know that a whole one to myself is about 300 calories and so to be healthier it was shared. And it was a nice crossaint. The hot chocolate was expensive but it was nice to watch the fairy floss on top disappear and melt once you pour the hot chocolate over it.

This took a while to come but it was all good. Here they say that they have 85% dark cocoa and they mean it.
Hash Specialty Coffee & Roasters Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...