Thursday, July 21, 2016

Lord of the fries at Southern Cross

There is a Lord of the Fries and that is at Southern Cross on the DFO side of the station. RNIS did not pay for the chips as they got a complimentary voucher, but we paid for all other things.

They are a takeaway store outside of DFO. Here you order and then they call your name when your order is ready.



Here the chips were great and nicely fried. It was also crispy as well. But I did have to wait a while for them so I had Phoenix's new lemon and lime bitters drink which was very sweet. In tfact too sweet for my liking.

Then the next time I had their sweet potato fries in a kid's size as it was after 8pm and I was not that hungry. I was more hangry as I had just finished my training and burnt a measly 422 calories. Here I had their sauce of the month which is mustard with the sweet potato fries. It was ggood but a little bit too creamy for me.

This was just ok, but if you do work or shop nearby and want your vegetarian goodness then do come here.
Lord of the Fries Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...