Thursday, July 21, 2016

Madame Squint

Madame Squint is a cheap lunch place outside of Shape up in the city. I have passed it many times but never had the chance to go in. I had really wanted to come but I was really busy or went to Shape up.


Here they do rice burgers and baos. They also do sandwiches and coffee. They have these make your own sandwiches but they are not available during the lunch hour. The service was quick and friendly and place was very busy during the lunch hour.

I had the tofu rice burger which came wrapped up. It was hard to eat with my hands so I ate it with chopsticks and it seemed to be a lot less messy. The tofu was nicely fried although I thought that the batter was too thick for my liking so it seemed a little bit heavy. But it was tasty though and it filled me up.

With that came French fries for $3.50. Here they were nothing much home to write about. At least it is not heavily laden with salt like the McDonalds one.You can choose the sauce but I chose neither as I hate sauces and seasonings. They have too much sugar in it, something which I am trying to cut back on.

Do come by during the lunch hour for your quick feed. Many people got takeaway.
Madame Squint Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...