Monday, August 8, 2016

Rollo's kiosk

Rollo's Kiosk is in Marine Parade right next to the skate park. Here they are an old school like tuckshop with limited foods and lots of lollies. I was running along and I saw this place. Normally when I go by it is shut but today they were open for lunch. And lunch is what I wanted to cure a hungry stomach after all that running.





I was in the mood for eggs and the last egg and bacon roll I had. This was rather nice. Here the tomato chutney was homemade and not like the ones you see in a jar. Here we enjoyed the crinkle cut chips. These were nicely salted and they didn't need the tomato sauce. we were very happy people.

They do smoothies and milkshakes too but I learnt that they can be a bit on sweetish side for some. And they are a massive 600-700 cal per serve.

Do come by to this lovely and cheerful place after your run or skate session.
Rollo's Kiosk Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...