Sunday, September 4, 2016

Ben and Jerry's opens in the city.




There is a new Ben and Jerry's in the city and I really liked it. Ben and Jerry's is a US ice cream brand which has been in Australia for many years. Students from Asian countries such as China might not have had it so they don't know that they have about 20-30 different flavours. Their tubs are a little bit exy but the taste is mind blowing.



This Ben and Jerry's had opened a week ago and already people are flocking by to try their ice cream. This one is a scoop shop. I discovered it one day on my way to Vapiano as it is on Flinders lane.

The staff are cool and casual.

I loved the strawberry cheesecake- it was yum. I loved the strawberry bits in there. And then the following week they had free ice cream for all to celebrate their opening and I had the straight vanilla one which is always good from them.

I wonder what happened to the other Ben and Jerry's
Ben & Jerry's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...