Monday, September 12, 2016

Senor Churro and free coffee

Today I visited Senor Churro which is a permanent fixture in Knox Lane in Melbourne Central. It has been open for 7 months but I wonder why it is not on Zomato yet or on the Melbourne Central website. I was really hungry for churros when I saw it. I know that they are sweet and fattening but as a runner for the Melbourne Marathon I needed lots and lots of fats. And I haven't been eating much fat lately.





Here a plain sweet churro is $2 and the filled ones are $2.50. I haven't had dulche de leche in a while. Dulche de leche is a sweet Mexican dessert. I liked both of them.

And both of them worked really well with my free coffee from Nescafe. They were outside the State Library.  Here I had their white chocolate mocha which has a lot of chocolate flavour in it. It is mainly subtle. People can also buy their tasting plate ($5 for four coffees and four cakes), but I was not in the mood for one of those.

Many thanks for the free coffee and do check out Senor Churro when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...