Monday, September 12, 2016

Thomas Findlay

Thomas Findlay is a fish and chip shop in the heart of the city on Elizabeth st. Here they serve gourmet fish and chip cones for $10. But I bought a Scoopon for $6 where it also included a drink. But because I am giving up sugar for a month I could not have the canned varieties. I gave mine to a homeless person as there are so many of them on Flinders st. Oh yeah and I ordered a potato cake and gave mine away to someone homeless.





The place is really small and there is not much seating anywhere so people just took away.
The lady there that served me was alright although she did seem a little bit tired.

The tempura fish was heavily battered but still good. The chips were really nice.




Do support the Salvation Army and you can donate here. They do a wonderful job of supporting the homeless.
Thomas Findlay Fish & Chippers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...