Thursday, October 27, 2016

Mabrown

Mabrown is a Malaysian place in the city and the Couch paid for me to try their Hainan Chicken. It was $10.50 per plate. Here their Hainan chicken was just alright but they are a small place in Bourke st and they were busy. There was no bone plate or cutlery provided until I asked for it.

I loved the soup- it was clear and not too salty. The soya sauce was salty though. The rice was great but it was a bit much for me.



The chicken was a bit boney for me.

Oh and by the way do support me in my mission to raise money for the homeless. Your donation means a lot to us. We are running in this years City to Sea and hope to raise about $700 for the homeless on the street. Hopefully the money that you give might give the homeless a place to stay other than Bourke st where all the fights start.
Mabrown Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...