Saturday, October 22, 2016

Roll'd at Highpoint

RNIS bought a Scoopon for this and wanted to try it out based on Kenny's review of it. He thought it was bad.

But here it was not too bad they this time remembered that I bought the Scoopon. The lady there was lovely. There was not too many people there at 2pm and the customers that were there are Caucasian



.

The baos were cold and very soggy. They stuck to the box. Here I had the prawn and the tofu one. The prawn one was tasteless, but the tofu one was ok. And the free chilli mayo was tastetless.I have had better in Grill'd

The sweet potato chips was the only thing that saved the whole lunch and it was not too expensive at $6 a pop.

I think I still prefer Southgate anyday and those rolls in the cabinet looked really dry. Sorry.
Roll'd Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...