Saturday, October 15, 2016

Roll'd in Jam Factory

RNIS has bought a Groupon for 2 baos and they bought the bun with spring rolls. Here the Jam Factory was not so busy in the restaurant area but the cinema was busy. Many of the restaurants were closed for the night.

It was a rainy night and it was cold.



Here I was served by an Aussie girl who did not know that I bought the actual Scoopon and she charged me the $5. But at the end I reminded her and she gave me back the money. Next time when someone has a scoopon that means that they already paid. But overall the service was friendly.

The bun for $10.90 was horrible. It had too much pickles and dressing which drowned out the flavour. The noodles was too cold and very limp. The only saving grace and there was not much of that was the spring rolls. The tofu was not cut properly.

For the bao I chose the tofu and the pork one. The pork one was dry and flavourless. The tofu one was lukewarm and a little bit soggy.

Rating: 9/20- I think I prefer the Southbank one thanks! The service was the only thing that saves this place.
Roll'd Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...